Yea right, If I can’t write long posts at least I can bite little chunks lolz. Look they are now bonding together after long bitching and whining against each other (media said that, I swear!) under the umbrella of their new (rebirth) ball eating captain Boom Boom Bombastic.
We are still waiting for the “Drop Scene” of the 0-9 trashing of our beloved national cricket team in Aussies land as there is lot of happenings as expected proceeding that tour. But for me that “Drop Scene” is already occurred/picturised(?) as Mr. President Asif Ali Zardari has patted Butt’s butt and told him to carry on dear, but just do it a little better if you can. Don’t worry you and your family plus extended family aka PCB staff will have a vacation in Sri Lanka in 2011 with World Cup team for free.
Video by Cricket Online Tv
5th ODI between Pakistan and Australia in Perth was an extra ordinary match due to many reasons related to cricket and some not entirely related to cricket. This match and events happened during the match are in talks over last few days and their is lot of fuss going on as it is constantly the case with Pakistan team whenever they are invloved in some thing. They have become a sweet which attracts every fly in town. Whose fault? I guess its sweet’s? or Sweet’s owner who isn’t protecting it properly to avoid all this.
Take# 1 22-Jan-2010 :
Punter: Hey MoYo, let see how well you can do this, its your turn first.
MoYo: oh, ahan, hmm ok We will, yeah let’s do it.
Here is now the preview of Pakistan team and squad at the eve of 5 ODI series against Australia which is already become significant due to:
Hi Guys, I came accross this interesting comment by a Pakistan Cricket fan named Syed Nayyar Uddin Ahmad at Kamran Abbasi’s latest article Few lessons learned, plenty of homework at famous cricket site Cricinfo. I am reposting it here and I hope writer, Mr. Kamran and Cricinfo won’t mind it.
NOTE: This is the exact copy of the comment and I don’t support/disagree with the view of writer as I have my own view regarding this but I think it is debatable so I am reposting it here. So if you guys want you can discuss here each point raised in this letter.
Posted by: Syed Nayyar Uddin Ahmad at January 18, 2010 12:20 PM
Surrender at Sydney : Few Urgent Proposals for the Consideration of President Asif Ali Zardari.
From: Syed Nayyar Uddin Ahmad
Sent: Sun 1/17/10 12:19 PM
H’able Mr. Asif Ali Zardari,
Islamic Republic of Pakistan.
Sir, I know your favorite game is not cricket, rather it is Polo. However, majority of this nation loves the game of cricket to the extent of madness. Shaheed Zulfiquar Ali Bhutto, like Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah, was also an ardent follower of the game of cricket.
Pakistanis understand cricket and its intricacies very well. And they never mind losing against a team which plays better. But, an abject surrender, always casts a spell of gloom over the entire nation, as if, we have lost a war against an arch-enemy.
Today the entire nation is virtually stunned to see that our team was bowled out in the 2nd innings in just 38 over’s of a test match.
The surrender, at Sydney cricket test by Pakistan team can be aptly explained in one sentence i.e. our cricket team has snatched defeat, from the jaws of victory.
Many cricketing experts will now be dwelling upon the reasons of this collective Hara-kiri. However, it is high time that certain heads must roll, for sheer incompetency in their respective fields. Otherwise also, accountability is the buzzword, nowadays.
Under the circumstances, Your Honour, may consider the following proposals on urgent basis, to salvage whatever is left in the Australian tour.
1.Immediately, sack the entire top management of the PCB, and appoint a world class business professional (e.g. Messers Asad Omar or Razzaq Dawood) to head and run the organization, with clear cut objectives to promote the Pakistani test, one day and T20 XI’s as No.1 world teams, in three years time.
2. Sack the entire selection committee and appoint Dr. Muhammad Ali Shah, as chairman of the selectors, with Mr. Amir Suhail, Mr. Zaheer Abbas and Mr. Rashid Latif as member selectors.
3. Replace Mr. Intekhab Alam with Mr. Javed Miandad as coach.
4.Immediately, replace Mr. Muhammad Yousaf with Mr. Shahid Afridi (already present in Australia) as captain.
5. Immediately, replace Mr. Kamran Akmal with Mr. Sarfaraz as wicket keeper.
Sir, the entire nation is looking towards you in this hour of despondency, for a surgical action, to revive the lost hope of your terror ridden fellow countrymen.
I am absolutely sure that, your timely actions to stem the rot of the PCB, will further enhance your image and prestige in the eyes of 170 million Pakistanis.
Syed Nayyar Uddin Ahmad
Here is my input for the points raised:
- Agreed PCB’s management need shakeup and a capable team should be deployed which doesn’t only is good at cricket but also is very good at management which is much-needed now. I am not sure about the people he named but one name ringed in my mind is of Ehsan Mani as he has proven record.
- Once again not only the committee whole selection process need to be revised from bottom to top. For regional teams to international teams. We have to got rid of favoritism and parchi mafia.
- Intikhab was a good coach but as Cricket climax has changed dramatically in last decade but Inti is still persisting on his age old classic tactics as I noticed in these two test series as well as in recent ODIs and I think we need a fresh aggressive yet defensive approach which suits today’s cricket.
- I like Shahid Afridi as a caption specially after his recent appearances as a captain but he also has some past with him which makes him little fishy and his Test career and form is still suspicious. He looks more inclined to short formate more money T20/IPL/Clubs culture these days.
- Sarfaraz is a good wicket keeper but his current batting may prove a liability for our batting line up and Kamran Akmal is still our first choice wicket keeping batsman in ODIs and T20s. We can’t snatch his attacking batting abilities just due to bad performance behind stumps in test. He brings a flavor to our short format batting line up.
So what you think of this let me know?